30 Sept 2011

SPORTS AFTER WORKING IN A TEA FIELD

 It is not working always: Sitting in the office I was amazed to see tea pluckers from our Satemwa Division clad in a beautiful sports uniform. I went to talk to them. They told me one of their friends got injured and they were taking him to the clinic for treatment. I wanted to know further what it was that they were doing and they advised me that they were preparing for an inter divisional match between Satemwa and Mwalanthunzi.
These people were quite excited with the uniform. The sports uniform has been provided for using the Satemwa Fair Trade Premium. All Tea divisions have had a set of football kit. In addition the JB also made provision for shields to be competed for by both men and women.
Sportsmen from a tea plantation















 

 Subscribe to Satemwa Tea Estate - Fair Trade Workers Joint Body by Email

No comments: